Albion Online is a medieval sandbox MMORPG with a player-driven economy, in which all pieces of equipment are crafted by players with resources gathered by players. Equipment you wear defines you, and switching between different combat roles is as easy as switching your gear.
Explore the open world, venture into dungeons or on expeditions to face the inhabitants and wildlife of Albion. Fight other players in full-loot PvP combat or create a guild and fight for territory control.
According to a Albion Online Forum thread, there are many factors making Albion Online worth to play.
The game will be released in July. To know more first hand news for Albion Online, please stay tuned at www.upalbion.com where sells cheap Albion Online Gold/ Silver/ Power Leveling.
- unique sandbox game
- extensive character customization system with no class restrictions
- you are what you wear
- player-driven economy
- cross-platform MMO
- the world of Albion is brilliant and well connected
- gather resources and craft your equipment
- dynamic PvP battles and castle fights
- GvG fight system (an essence of the game)
- albion is developed since 2012 and management listens to players
- no micro transactions
- reputation and learning points system
- duel system
- change your gear to change what you can do
- build your island, houses and territories
- 1vs1, 5vs5, 20vs20 - there is always someone to fight
- full loot in PVP
- a game where guilds matter
- conquer cities and territories
- HUD and UI are amazing
- immense freedom
- meet people and play in the guild (highly recommended)
- everything matters